Interested in connecting to our water and/or sewer services?

First step is to confirm that water and/or sewer service is available. Please complete and submit the appropriate Tap Availability application(s) from below (there is no charge for this service). Note this process will confirm availability, non-availability and if available will provide you with correspondence of the cost for water and/or sewer service(s).

If you are a developer or builder, and availability is established, print and complete the appropriate PDF Tap Application(s) from below to provide with your payment to: BCWS Taps Division, 212 Oakley Plantation Drive, Moncks Corner SC 29461

If you have any questions you may email us here or call (843) 572-4400 and press 3 when prompted.

  • Commercial Sewer Tap Application [pdf] [eform]
  • Commercial Water Tap Application [pdf] [eform]
  • Residential Sewer Tap Application [pdf] [eform]
  • Residential Water Tap Application [pdf] [eform]
  • Hydrostatic Flow Test Request [pdf] [doc]

*Please note: All Berkeley County Government web sites are designed to operate with the Chrome browser. Some online forms may not work properly in other browsers.